Wednesday, June 24, 2009

When dreams become ambitions..............

Almost three years have passed since I wrote my last blog, and I wouldn't have written today also if a tiny enthusiastic comment on one of my old posts wouldn't have stirred my emotions. Somehow the days became so busy and nights became so restless that I forgot completely who I am. Probably in the pursuit of achieving my dreams I was so engrossed that I failed to see dozens of other dreams flourishing around me. It is not that my heart has stopped whispering to me but somehow with time I had learnt how to suppress it. May be ultimately work had taken a toll on the writer in my soul. Today this is not my story alone but this a story of every professional whose dreams have turned into ambitions. Anyways I will try to give rebirth to the writer inside me who like to share thoughts with people and through my blog I will try my best to make you laugh and to make you think as once again I can hear what my heart whispers to me...............

No comments: